Minor Market 2021
Rummage through a minor in another study program. Or do you prefer to learn more about your study? You can go in any direction with a minor. One thing is certain: a minor makes your study program a lot more personal. Each year we organize a Minor Market, this year completely digital.
- Data: Tuesday February 23 and Thursday February 25, 2021
- Time: between 2 pm and 4 pm
- Location: online
Ideal for informing you about one or more minors at home, from your living room. You can chat with students and teachers, or go to the walk-in classroom for information sessions.
Pay attention! Only one general HAN minor market is held per academic year. Not all HAN minors are present on this minor market.
For all students who want to take part in a minor in semester 1 or 2 of academic year 2021-2022.
Are you a student from another college or university or currently working? No problem, you can also take a look!
this is what you can expect: what does an online minor market look like?
Get comfy for the online Minor Market on Tuesday, February 23 and on Thursday, February 25, 2021. With a cup of tea and biscuit tin at close reach. Because you can experience the online Minor Market from your own laptop or PC! Brush your hair? No need. Nobody has to see you. Pretty relaxed!
You create your very own online Minor Market experience. Enjoy!
Between 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm, all programs offer their minors, such as digital information, Q & As, presentations, videos, guided tour or walk-in room.
- For each minor that is 'on the market' are 3 information rounds.
- Each information round of the relevant minor is exactly the same as that in round 2 and 3, so it doesn't matter which minor you choose first.
- Each round lasts half an hour.
- There is a 15-minute break between each round.
|14:00 - 14:30||round 1 of minor a|
|14:30 - 14:45||pause|
|14:45 - 15:15||round 2 of minor a|
|15:15 - 15:30||pause|
|15:30 - 16:00||round 3 of minor a|
- You can choose when you want to attend the information session for which minor according to the timetable.
- Pay attention!: It is possible that a minor does not provide information on Tuesday but on Thursday, or vice versa, that the minor is present on Tuesday but not on Thursday!
getting prepared how do i use teams?
Webinars, Q&A sessions, speed dates. Sounds nice, but how does it all work? What do you need to do to get on Teams? And who actually sees and hears you? Read about it here!
- You don't have to sign up for this.
- You don't have to download the Teams app, you can just use Teams via the web.
- Your microphone and camera stay off, so no one sees or hears you.
- The display name you enter will be visible to everyone. You can fill in 'anonymous' if you like.
- You watch a presentation that’s being given.
- You and the other participants can ask questions via the chat function. The questions are answered during or after the information session.
- You can leave at any time.
- Students and/or lecturers are ready to answer questions.
The cause is probably the software on your device. Does it help if you do a Windows update or install the right drivers? Here's how it's done. You can also choose to install Teams, instead of visiting the session via the web.
- Instructions for Teams (hanuniversity.com)
- How do I update drivers?
- How do I do a Windows update?
- How do I install Teams on my device?