You've applied for a program at HAN
Great that you’ve applied to study at HAN! But how do you turn your application into a definite enrollment? We’ve made a to-do list to help you out. Start ticking off the items!
Application procedure To-do list
EU/EEA students / students with English as native language / students with international baccalaureat:
You want to be sure the program is a good fit for you, right? That’s why at HAN you have to participate in Matching. That could include filling in a questionnaire. Or attending an interview. Each program has its own matching procedure. You’ll automatically be invited to schedule your Matching activities.
It’s a big step coming all the way to Europe to study. That’s why at HAN an intake officer arranges an online intake interview with you. To discuss your motivation. Your expectations. And to make sure the program is a good match for you.
You need a HANaccount to log in to the application portal. That’s where you can see the status of your application. Later, once you’re a student, it gives you access to all kinds of online HAN services.
- Go to the HANaccount portal to create you HANaccount.
- Select ‘Create HANaccount’ and follow the instructions.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email. Click on the link in that email to activate your HANaccount.
- Log in with your HANaccount on the HANaccount portal (Your HANaccount is the 5-letter login code that you just made)
- Select ‘request access’ and follow the instructions.
- Link your HANaccount to your student number. You can find your student number in the email you received after applying in Studielink.
Check the status of your application on the application portal. Log in to the portal using your HANaccount. Then go through the items on the checklist. You’re definitely enrolled when everything in your checklist is showing as ‘green’. Make sure everything is sorted by 1 September. Only then can you start your program. Applied for more than 1 program? There’s a separate checklist for each program.
Ready to finalize your enrollment and definitely become a HAN student? The final step, after submitting all necessary documents, is paying your tuition fee. Then you can really call yourself a HAN student! Find out more about how to pay your tuition fee.
Don’t forget to cancel your application for other programs. Only do this when you’ve made your final decision, but no later than 31 August.
Contact us at the HAN Information Center.
We're happy to help with all your questions!